4/22/2011

Coachella Day 3

Today started off with some bad vibes. There was tension and it felt as if I had cabin fever, almost like a paranoid feeling. I think the combination of heat and a lack of cool air had gotten to me and I became frustrated. I would like to take this time to apologize to my cousin and girlfriend, thank you both for keeping your cool.

Later on before we headed into the venue I had my first shroom experience. Contrary to popular belief, everything seemed beautiful when they kicked in. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been pleasant to be around.

My experience was euphoric and I had complete control of who I was. To put simply I would like to quote a friend of mine. My buddy Justin said, "there's life, then there's life on shrooms". Everything is detailed and things seem to be "breathing". Lights seem like globes of colored water swirling around. It didn't help that they had this strange "mirage effect" in the air right above the water refill station. I thought I lost it but everyone else could see it too. What a relief?

I also ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. The same thing happened the last time I came to coachella. As the night comes to an end we make it to our tent and fall right asleep, the shrooms put you down like NyQuil. Day 3 is over.

No comments: